Sunday 11 September 2016

My new crafty podcast!

After joining Tilly Trout on her knitting podcast, I decided to start recording my own as I enjoyed it so much! In the podcast I talk about my current crafty projects, this episode there is knitting, bobbin lace and some fluffy purchases. I intend to only podcast every two to three weeks to make sure I have time to have something interesting to show. The first episode is a little short and could use some improvement but I show some of my current projects, which you may find interesting. Click here to find my you tube channel.


I show lots of scrumptious yarn and projects I am working on...



I hope you can join me :) 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie - your link to Etsy doesn't work (on the side of the blog) it needs to go to: https://www.etsy.com/shop/crafthousemagic but when clicked on, it doesn't go anywhere. I hope that helps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will see if I can find out what the problem is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your podcasts. Found your podcast with Tilly Trout and then watched yours. I like that you try so many crafts as that's what I do, but without so much success. You are very lucky to live somewhere that seems to have many craft groups and courses. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anita! So glad you have been watching. You are right, I am very lucky to have the opportunity to see what lots of people have been making at these groups. It is such an inspiration! Thank you so much for commenting. It is lovely to know people are watching and enjoying the podcast 😊

    ReplyDelete