Saturday, 23 November 2013

3D Christmas tree

I went to a course on the 9th November on how to make a 3D Christmas tree with Sally Holman. I only managed to complete one layer at the class (probably due to too much talking!) but I have finished the rest off at home. Sally inspired me to embellish. I bought two of her books at the class, she brought along a few of her projects which were gorgeous! Sally's tree was much more intricate with much nicer embroidery  and embellishment. So here is my version. 

I think I might spray the star with gold glitter so it matches the gold on the tree, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. It is just lovely, will done , it looks better than the all green one in the photo Sally gave out before the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia. My mum has already called ownership of it!

      Delete