Friday 5 July 2013

Botanical dreams shawl

I purchased the pattern Sweet dreams from boo knits on Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sweet-dreams-17). I bought it as a PDF called the in love collection which included 4 other shawl patterns. The pattern was so easy to follow and the shawl came out lovely. I can't wait to try the other patterns! I used collinette jitterbug yarn in a mixture of greens, browns and purple colours. I absolutely love this yarn! It is so soft and lovely to knit with. I was not sure the shawl was going to come out very large before it was blocked. However, once blocked it was a perfect size and rests nicely on my shoulders. I knit the medium size described in the pattern. Anyway here are some pictures. The colours in the images are a little less purple than in real life.









No comments:

Post a Comment