Friday 6 February 2015

Liebster Award

Thank you to Sally Strawberry for nominating me for the Liebster award! I am very flattered, thank you Sally! For those of you who don't know what the Liebster award is, it is an online award that is passed from one blogger to another with the aim of promoting blog's that have less than 200 followers. They are a few rules, these are....



1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2) Display the Liebster Award button in your post
3) Answer the questions you are given
4) Nominate up to 10 other bloggers with up to 200 followers and inform them by commenting on their blog or contacting them
5) Write 10 questions for the bloggers you have nominated


Most people I follow have more than 200 followers so I only have one person to nominate! 
I would like to nominate Adam at Electronics project builder

So here are the answers to Sally's questions....


1- Toast or Cereal?
Cereal definitely, with lots of lovely blueberries, yum!

2- If you could be someone for the day who would you be, and why?
I would be me in a room full of crafty goodness with all the time in the world to play!

3- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Near friends and my lovely Adam

4- What is your favourite film?
The Hobbit, the battle of the five armies. I love fantasy films, they are an escape for me

5- Did you make any New Years resolutions/goals for 2015? If so do spill the beans!
My first New Years resolution was to get on with the most useful of my sewing projects, which I have fulfilled so far by making 7 roman blinds for my conservatory. I hope to make a cover for my diary next
My second one has been less successful, giving up chocolate. At least I managed 6 days!

6- When was the last time you flew a kite?
Summer 2009 on Southborne beach with my fiancé Adam. I wrote I love Adam in the sand and he wrote"I love lamp", a reference from Anchorman!

7- Are you a morning or an evening person?
A bit of both. I sometimes jump out of bed at 6am on a Saturday to go and play with my sewing machine.

8- Camping or Hotel?
Definitely hotel, I like me creature comforts, especially a lovely breakfast made for me!

9- Tell us a lesser known fact about yourself
I am a fan of Metallica

10-What are your three top hobbies

I love all things crafty really, but if I have to pick 3: Quilting, Sewing and Knitting



My Questions to Adam at Electronics project builder are...

1. Marvel or DC?
2. What is your favourite hobby?
3. What inspired you to start your hobby?
4. Eggs benedict or English breakfast?
5. What new craft would you like to have a go at?
6. Who taught you to ride a bike?
7. What is your favourite star constellation and why?
8. What is your favourite blog you like to follow? 
9. What are you currently working on?
10. What is your favourite film of all time?

Thanks again Sally for nominating me! Don't forget to visit Sally's blog on 









1 comment:

  1. Yeay Ellie! Really glad you took part :-) I never knew you were a Metallica fan- great fact!

    ReplyDelete