Wednesday 23 March 2016

Addicted to knitting socks and shawls

I came across fondant fibre while listening to their little bobbins knits podcast. I just had to order some yarn from them. It came package so nicely with a cute little lip balm. The yarn I ordered was superwash Merino with nylon and stellina. The pattern I chose was from a book called sock archetecture, checked and squared socks by Lara Neel. The yarn knitted up wonderfully and the pattern was very easy to follow. Here are the finished socks...
 
 
 
The shawl I knit was also in fondant fibres spangle base in the harmony colour way. The pattern was called Frisson by Brittany Wilson. Again I had lots of fun knitting it and can't wait to order some more! I would definitely like to knit this pattern again, once I had done a few repeats I was really into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment